Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a way to authenticate via Mastodon, preferably checked against the blocklists of a set of trusted users
- ...or a Mastobot from which Masto users could request an account (which would then automatically create a MeW account defaulting to their username and, if available, email address)
- more fine-grained security: I should be able to define groups and then give them read/write privileges to certain areas to which they wouldn't otherwise have access
- MediaWiki really wasn't built for this; I'm working on my own wiki software.
There was more, but I can't think of it at the moment.
- would be nice to match Mastodon's default look-and-feel, at least as an option (MW does let users choose skins)